Saturday, October 18, 2008

I figured out how to post pictures!


It is now 2:00 am and I am still posting to this blog!  I think I am a bit addicted.  Here are a few pictures of us in no particular order - I haven't figured that one out yet.....


The Eiffel Tower at night from the top of the Arc de Triomphe.


This is the crazy guy who was "entertaining" the crowd outside of Notre Dame (possibly he was Quasimodo?).  He would sneak up on unsuspecting people and scare them.  It kept us laughing for 30 minutes while in line.  We paid him a few Euro for his performances.

Obviously, us at the Eiffel Tower - first day, no sleep!

A gargoyle on the top of Notre Dame - Eiffel Tower in the background.

Todd and I in front of Notre Dame.

Our expensive room at the Marriott that doesn't have free WiFi!  The bed is cozy though.  I am sitting down because my feet hurt so bad at this point I can't stand on them anymore!  I got up and went out to dinner right after this was taken - I will regret it tomorrow I am sure!


This is a quick 20 second video of our cruise of the Sienne.  I haven't watched it yet but I am playing around with everything so why not?  I am off to bed now.  Todd is already snoring.....

ML

No comments: